- When buying Real Estate you need to understand the current market situation. Are prices going up? Down?
- Be aware of other developments planned in the area.
- Research the area before you invest.
- As a potential Investor, look to see if the price of one piece of Real Estate is accelerating faster in one area as compared in other areas.
- Check to see how the average price compares with the average price on similar properties in other neighboring, the development costs, constructions costs and most importantly the vacancy rate and the potential return on investment.
- Get information from reliable sources. Taxi drivers and bartenders are not reliable sources of information. The more you know, the more you can evaluate the return on your investment.
- Qualified Real Estate Agents (like American Development, Co.) are a great source of information.
- Real Estate Agents are worth the money, especially in a market where you are unfamiliar. Skimping at the beginning can cost you a lot of money in the long run.
- Looking for and investing into growing communities at the very beginning, is a very profitable time for reselling.
- If you are looking for new developments, a great place to start is to get in touch with us, we are the local contact for developments in the area.
Real Estate PLaya del Carmen - Special Offer One Of The Biggest Lots In Playacar
Build your dream home in Mexico! This huge 720 m2 lot for sale in Playacar is now being offered with a house design already in place and ready to go! The existing plans allow for 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, a gourmet Chef's kitchen and all the features and amenities you would expect to find in an ultra-luxurious vacation property.
For more information visit: American Development.CO.